Daniel Wood is the founder of Runloop, a one man iOS development company based in London, UK. Daniel has been developing iOS applications since late 2009 and has so far had 2 apps featured by Apple.
 Development Work
After spending 10 years developing Flash websites and applications Daniel now focuses exclusively on developing for the iOS platform.
In order of development Daniel has created the following apps:
- GymKit - Configurable Timer and One Rep Max (1RM) Calculator
- GymTimer - Configurable Timer
- Gym1RM - 1RM Calculator
- Head Spin - Original and unique logic puzzle game
- Wavetracks GPS - Revolutionary GPS surfing tracker and analysis app (for Marine Coastal Processing)
- Dunnit! - The original todo list app with leaderboards and achievements. Featured by Apple in April 2010.
- Head Spin: Dead Rabbit Edition - Another version of Head Spin with puzzles far too difficult for mere humans to manage
- Frosty Welcome for iPad - Send virtual fridge magnets from your iPad
- Frosty Welcome for iPhone - Send Virtual fridge magnets from your iPhone
- Kickabout - Keepy uppy game for the World Cup (for Young Innovators)
- Head Spin: Daily Edition - Another spin on the Head Spin puzzle
- Seconds - The best interval training timer for iPhone. Featured by Apple in August 2010
- Head Spin 3D - Head Spin with another dimension. Designed for Retina display and iPad. Now with OpenFeint and Game Center